Monday, July 6, 2009

New Review for Witch's Brew

Seriously Reviewed posted a new review of Tab's first published book, Witch's Brew.

Review: Brisk, sexy and laugh till you pee! I found the hero, Talon to be super sexy. The heroine, Saylym to be feisty and funny. And the entire realm of Ru-Noc to be a captivating delight for the senses and the imagination. I have not laughed this hard in a long time. The bed in the story is a perfect example of some of the most creative imagination I have seem in a long time.

The bad guys in the story make it all the better. They are the kind you LOVE to hate. It thrills me to no end this series will continue. I have the first three, so you can expect to see the reviews for the other two very soon, but I have to say, Ms Shay has gotten a new fan just off the first one. I can't wait to see what happens in the next story.

The cover was very nice, no major editing issues. At $6.95 US for the pdf I think it is very well worth it. I have no doubt if you like love, magic and laughter, you will find this story a total delight.

Congrats, Ms Shay. Here is to many wonderful stories ahead!

No comments: