Thursday, July 9, 2009

Witch's Moon Review

Another review this week by Seriously Reviewed!

Review: All I can really say is that Ms Shay has done it again! Crafting a spell-binding #3 to follow Witch's Heart #2, and Witch's Brew-the first in the series. Kali and Koran T are a fantastic couple who have denied the sexual attraction for about as long as they can. With to many laugh out loud scenes to name, and some really steamy, squirm in your seat scenes it is a great story I have no doubt will leave you wanting more.

With the series still going and the tale becoming more intoxicating as you go through it, I am sure you won't be able to stop at just one. Ms. Shay continues to stagger me with her ability to craft a story that ALWAYS delivers and leaves me giddy for the next.

I bow down to the great one. Ms. Shay, you are my hero!


Can't get any better than that.

No comments: